Monday, August 10, 2015

Here We Go....

When I started this blog a few years ago, I wanted to become this big beauty blogger who got incredible famous because of it. I really thought this would happen even though I don't wear makeup or go shopping every day or basically anything that beauty bloggers do to make their blogs succeed. Needless to say I just gave up. Now I have more realistic views on life and what I can do on social media. I want this to be a space where I can share my opinions on things in life. I don't have any idea if anyone will actually want to read these opinions, but to me that doesn't really matter right now. I just want to write and develop a style of writing that I feel really truly represents me. 
So there it is. That is what this is going to be. Hopefully I stick with it longer than last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment